The videos from the 2017 conference are now available to view/download. Here is a link to the posted videos from the day, which are:
1) Glenn Hide – Welcome note and introduction to key features of NEC4
2) David Morrice – Crossrail and the effective application of NEC
3) Neil Earnshaw – How to effectively tackle risk to avoid signing up to a nasty surprise
4) Sarah Schutte – Plate-spinning and Bullet Dodging: a new job description for NEC Project managers?
5) Mike Attridge/Richard Patterson – Money, money, money, from a Subcontractor perspective
Unfortunately due to their rules on marketing (which we understand and respect) the excellent key note presentation from Ken Owen on Hinckley will not be made available online.